1) We are able to submit claims electronically for clients with a valid credit card on file; to many different providers including Canada Life, Blue Cross, Johnson, Green Shield, Sun Life, Manulife and more.
2) You are responsible for paying for any portion of your treatment that is not covered by your insurance policy:
2 a) Any rejected or denied claims under $50 will automatically be charged to the credit card on file.
2 b) We will give notice if your balance is above $50 - before we charge the balance to your credit card on file. This is courtesy, DH Studio reserves the right to charge the card on file the full balance due.
3) If you have coverage through another company that doesn't pay your provider directly, we require payment upfront and you'll get reimbursed directly from your insurance provider.
4) NON INSURED CLIENTS: Payment is due at the time of service. If you require a payment plan or treatment plan, please give us a heads up and we will be happy to work with you! We accept cash, debit cards, all major credit cards, and email money transfers.
We require a credit card or Visa/Mastercard Debit on file for online booking and direct billing.
Your information is kept on Square and is secured through this third party vendor. We cannot access your card number and it is not stored directly in any of our systems, but we can bill the $50 cancellation fee in the event of a missed appointment.
Acuity Square Space (our online booking system) will "vault" a $50 fee, but you are not charged. It's simply a hold to verify that this card can be billed.
When new clients book online, they will be prompted to enter this information during the booking process. Existing clients: you will have the option of using a link to enter this info into your Acuity account or we can enter it for you at your next visit!
If this policy prevents you from access care or you do not have a credit card, please text or call Shannen!
We want to make preventive dental care more accessible by offering payment plans for dental cleanings! Plans can be customized to suit your budget, but our typical arrangement is to collect half of the cost of your treatment on the day of your visit and then the remaining balance can be paid in two separate payments (usually in 2 week intervals). Consults are always complimentary if you'd like to discuss the exact cost of your dental cleaning before your visit (the cost can vary based on your needs).
Our goal is to provide quality preventive dental care to all our clients in a timely manner.
No-shows, late arrivals and cancellations negatively affect our clients and staff.
We kindly ask that you cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
Failing to show, or cancelling an appointment with less than 24 hours notice will result in a $50 fee being charged to the credit card on file.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients’ personal information and to utilizing all personal information in a responsible and professional manner. Your contact information is collected and used for the following purposes:
- To open and update your files.
- To invoice you for dental services, to process credit card payments, or to collect unpaid accounts.
- To process claims for payment or reimbursement for third-party health benefits providers and insurance companies.
- To send appointment reminders.
- To send you information or material concerning our clinic.